• 70 sites - Open all year round
• Large pull-thru sites up to 90 ft long
• All sites with complete hookups
• Tenting Area
• Each site with picnic table and fire pit
• Wireless Internet (WiFi) Available
• Coin-operated hot showers & laundry
• Group Camp Area
• 2500 sq ft covered Picnic Pavilion
• Fly-Fishing Pond stocked with Rainbow Trout
Welcome to the tranquility and peaceful location of Seal Bay RV Park and Campground, open all year round and set in 20 natural acres, situated just north of Courtenay adjacent to one of Vancouver Islands most beautiful Regional Parks in the Comox Valley. Our GPS Coordinates: 49.752152, -124.959433
Seal Bay RV Park offers a choice of 70 natural, spacious sites in a peaceful park-like setting. ALL sites have full hook-ups, 30amp and 50amp sites available with hydro, water, sewer and cable. Wireless internet is also available. All sites have a picnic table and fire pit. Seal Bay RV & Campground also has clean hot showers and coin-operated facilities.
A group camp area is available for up to 30 R.V.s with use of the picnic pavillion.
Fly fishing is open! 8am - 8pm, $15.00 + GSTRead More